9 Ways Leadership Program
for Parent Coaches, Mentors, &
Includes Book, Audio and Video programs, Participant Workbook, & Leader’s Guidebook
3 Day Seminar available
The Creative, Professional, & Interactive Program that’s Revolutionizing Parent Education!
- A fun and exciting way to reach and involve parents in learning
- Step by Step Leader’s Guide is easily and effectively facilitated by beginning facilitators
- Provides a meaningful and exciting template for experienced facilitators to follow
- Flexible: each self-contained educational concept can be facilitated on its own or delivered as part of the course
- Adaptable: concepts enhance all relationships at home & at work
- Lively skill-building activities involve participants in learning holistic strategies to create lasting change in family life
- Deepens understanding of key concepts in parent education
- Includes complete Leader’s Kit containing practical and effective tools to promote & facilitate parent education
Here’s what people are saying about the 9 Ways program
- “Enlightening, powerful, revitalizing! I am so excited about sharing this info with as many parents as possible.”
- “The ultimate guide to creating and building a rich and meaningful relationship with my children, family, and even my work! Thank you, Maggie, for your inspirational stories and your “guilt-free” way to parenting! You have over-delivered on my expectations!”
- “It has made a huge impact on the way I see myself, deal with my children, and has improved 100% every relationship in my life.”
You’ll gain hands-on experience in developing & sharpening facilitation and coaching skills as we explore how to:
- Encourage group openness and stimulate participation
- Create strong beginnings and memorable endings
- Handle challenging group situations such as side-talking, resistance, control issues, establishing group flow and still staying on track, handling anger and aggression, and more
Through sharing, laughter and activities we’ll explore the concepts:
- Teach children respect, resiliency, and self-reliance.
- Discipline in ways that strengthen the child’s self esteem
- Gain self control and manage anger and frustration
- Increase co-operation and reduce sibling rivalry
- Develop empathy and compassion – deal with unhealthy peer pressure
- Turn power struggles into powerful relationships
- Encourage children to problem solve and take responsibility
- Connect deeply and develop meaningful communication in your home.
- Transform unwanted communication patterns that you “inherited” from your parents!
The Complete Leader’s Kit Includes:
- 149 page Leader’s guide
- The book, 9 Ways to Bring out the Best in You and Your Child
- Participants’ workbook
- CD containing an inspirational story and relaxation exercises
- Two training DVD’s demonstrating the delivery of fundamental course concepts.
- Promotional ideas and letters, certificates, posters, evaluation forms, bookmarks, etc.
- Props for adding humour & life to classes
Contact Maggie for more details 778 214 4684