Remembering Delight CD
The perfect story and relaxation CD for you and your child!
“This charming and delightful tale is like a mirror that reflects back to us how we have lost our way in the world and how simple and easy it is to return to the true essence of who we are and what we are here for.” Jack Canfield, co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul
This story’s universal message appeals to all ages. Children and adults alike love the music and funky rhyming language, and it speaks loudly and clearly to the drama of teen life. Remembering De-Light has a way of working in our inner world long after we’ve listened to it, reminding us to act from our own inner strength and ward off peer pressure, regardless of what age we may be! In school or at home, it provides an ideal spring board to drama activities and other activities that stimulate imagination, creative movement, art, and listening skills while supporting emotional and spiritual well-being.
[add_to_cart item=”5″ ] CD
Childcare professionals say it’s the perfect story and relaxation CD for their centre. Moms, dads, grammas and grandpas find it’s a CD they enjoy listening to with their kids again and again.
Even teens have something to say:
- “Inspirational; makes you really think about if you’re shining or if you’re masking yourself; awesome!!”
- “Creative; relative to everyday life, especially teenage life; interesting. Helped me realize others are like me.”
- “Helped me understand why some people are so mean. It’s because they are insecure about themselves.”
Two relaxation journeys follow the story…one for bedtime, and a shorter one to help you relax and recharge for the day.
Do your children experience anxiety and stress? Do you battle the bedtime blues in your home? The last 30 minutes before sleep has 40% more impact on our lives than any other time of day. Instead of battling with your child to stay in his bed, make this an extra special time to teach him how to relax. While you’re at it, take the time to relax yourself. It will create fond memories that will last a lifetime for both of you.
- My own son inspired me to record this relaxation journey. When he was younger, he experienced great difficulty falling asleep and each night I would lead him through the relaxation journey. Many years later, when he was in Grade 12 and struggling with a physics course, he said: “You know Mom, it’s a good thing we used to practice that relaxation exercise at bedtime when I was younger. I don’t know how I’d make it through this physics course without it!
- Another young friend of mine listens to the relaxation exercise every time she travels from one parent’s home to the other. Her parents are in the process of divorce, and she says it helps calm her, give her strength and the Remembering De-Light story helps her to understand some of her parents’ behaviors too!
You’ll love the way the music and words soothe and calm both you and your child as you relax and explore your inner self and come to experience the radiance of your own light!
[add_to_cart item=”5″ ] CD
Receive updates and specials in your inbox!