9 Ways Parent Leadership Program
Make YOUR Passion for Parenting Your Livelihood!
9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You and Your Child
May 5th, 6th &7th Kelowna BC
- Passionate about being the best parent you can be?
- Dedicated to helping your child connect with their inner wisdom and truth?
- Interested in generating income connecting with parents who care as much about parenting as you do?
- Concerned about escalating stress and anxiety levels in your children and their friends?
- Ready to learn and teach effective stress solutions and communication skills for parents and children?
- More concerned about your child’s inner well-being than you are about conditioning them to fit into society’s norms and expectations?
The time has come to give children tools they need to create a joyful, loving, peaceful world. YOU can make a difference! Are you ready to be part of the solution?
- Learning, living and teaching leading edge parenting skills and tools that promote health, strength and success… while you set your own time schedule and income level!
- Developing excellent communication, group coaching and leadership skills while you give your children best skills to succeed in the world
- Creating healthy communities & helping other parents to raise emotionally, socially and physically welladjusted children… while you rest assured that you ARE the best parent you can be!
If these possibilities excite YOU, Call Maggie @ 778 214 4684 today!
Here’s what parent leaders are saying about the 9 Ways program:
“Amazing! Uplifting! Authentic! Powerful!! I loved it all and am very excited about facilitating it and using it in my home. This powerful stuff can change the world!” Tammy Jacobs, Grande Prairie AB
“The ultimate guide to creating and building a rich and meaningful relationship with my children, family, and even my work! Thank you, Maggie for your inspirational stories and your “guilt-free” way to parenting! You have over-delivered on my expectations!” Jane Campardo, Vernon BC
“It has made a huge impact on the way I see myself, deal with my children, and has improved 100% every relationship in my life.” Anonymous evaluation comment, Kelowna BC
There are literally hundreds of testimonials about this course! If you would like to learn more about how this has helped families just let us know when you call… we’ll send you the actual evaluations of the courses!
If you’ve ever desired to help other parents and children, yet didn’t know where to start, now you do!
Call today and learn more…778 214 4684
Register by April 21st and receive early bird price…$485- includes 18 hrs Leadership training & all program materials: text, workbook, Leader’s Manual, 2 training DVDs and audios
Practicing Presence Communication Circles
The Key to Clear Confident Communication
What if you could plug into magic every time you speak… on or off the stage?
WHAT IF YOU COULD…
- Connect instantly with confidence and ease in all your relationships
- Listen and speak from your heart to develop a magnetic presence and bring out the best in others
- Trust your inner wisdom to create compelling connections with others
- Boost your communication skills for a more meaningful & fulfilling life
- In a non-judgemental environment, learn to express yourself easily and freely
- Enhance and expand your public speaking abilities
If you said YES to any of these, then Practicing Presence Communication Circles are for YOU!Read Full Description
WHEN: April 19, May 3, 17, 31, June14, 28
WHERE: Lake Country BC (Winfield)
INVESTMENT: $175 for all 6 sessions
NOTE: These are highly interactive sessions and so the number of participants is capped at 7… Call Maggie today to register and assure there is still space!
To Register Call Maggie Reigh at 778 214 4684 to secure your place using VisaMastercard or E-transfer.
WINE MYSTERY ART IGNITER ADVENTURE
I am so excited to join Bill Jack in providing this fun adventure just for our beautiful nurses!
” Nurses this week is all about you!”
May 10th 11-4pm $110 p.p. Pick up and drop off at KGH.
Nurses this is all about fun, creativity, and you! Tap into your wisdom and excite and delight your senses with wine tastings and art creations. Surprises, prizes, appies plus a special treat at a mystery pub! The first round is on them.
Call to book early.
Club Wine Tours
Paint Your Heart Out
Friday February 10th, 9am – 1pm Kelowna BC
If you want to feel better… get better at feeling… and express it through painting!
Experience the power of heart energy artfully expressed through YOU! It’s amazing how therapeutic art expression can be… for everyone!
* Not an artist? Perfect! No artistic experience required.
* Already an artist? Perfect! Free yourself to be even more expressive and discover new ways art can enrich your personal and spiritual development.
Here’s what others have said:
“Joyful ~ Freeing ~ loving. Enjoyed the encouragement for self-expression – nothing intimidating – supportive and inspirational. A gentle joyful way to continue self discovery and expression.”
“I liked that Maggie is confident and yet playful – she covers serious stuff without getting SERIOUS. Maggie’s workshop makes light work of heavy stuff.”
“I can still play! My light is still shining!” C. Gibson
Expect lasting effects…
Here is a note received five years after an earlier playshop:
“That was such a great experience for me and helped me to realize the liberty and freedom available to me in contrast to the knots inside of me that I lived with every day. Mmm, that’s a good memory and a great one to be reminded of today…” Gayle
Investment: $65 (Number of participants is limited so register today to ensure your spot!)
Come see what a difference in your life a simple paintshop can make!
To register and for more information call 778 214 4684
Discipline Solutions for Peaceful Parenting… Take the guilt and confusion out of parenting and put more love and laughter in your home!
February 21 6:30 to 8:30EVENT IS FREE, REGISTER AT: https://COPACPeacefulParenting.eventbrite.ca
Do you want to raise respectful, responsible, and resilient children and have fun doing so? Do you want to stop reacting and start creating what you want? Those are just some of the concerns I had when my daughter convinced me to get some intensive parent education…today I’m glad she did!
Thanks to Central Okanagan Parent Advisory Committee this event is FREE to YOU! And CHILD CARE provided as well… free of charge!