DYNAMIC KEYNOTES AND SEMINARS @work
* Most seminars can be easily adapted to workshops and can accommodate audiences of all sizes. Please contact Maggie for custom presentations.
“Excellent presentation! Strong message, great humor, very passionate and dramatic.” Financial Consultant, Investor’s Group
Let Maggie tickle your funny bone & warm your heart with stories that will linger and inspire you to put the light back into your life and live the life worth living! You’ll leave Maggie’s presentations & seminars refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to make positive & effective changes with easy to use, common sense tools that you can use immediately.
Some of the topic samples below:
- Become a Master Communicator as you build trust and rapport with others
- Release unwanted stress and worry and learn to welcome change’s opportunities.
- Stop reacting and start creating the life and business you really want.
- Gain employee loyalty; Employee loyalty = customer loyalty!
- Gain the respect and natural authority that comes with outstanding people management.
How to Become a Master Communicator
Successful people attribute 85% of their success to strong and powerful interpersonal skills. In this seminar, you will have an opportunity to practice developing yours.
- Discover the 7 Critical Factors that determine personal success and how to put them to work in your life.
- Explore four basic behavioral styles and how to bridge communication gaps between yourself and others in all areas of your life.
- Reduce the number of conflicts you have with the people you interact with every day.
- Learn how to get your customers and clients to rave about your service.
- Gain insight into your own personality and character; learn how and when to round off sharp edges and how to best work with you strengths.
- Build team spirit at work and at home, increase productivity, improve client relations, and gain greater satisfaction in your day.
- Find out your own personal listening style and how to remove “roadblocks” that may be hampering your ability to communicate effectively.
- Learn how to read hidden verbal and non-verbal signals in yourself and others.
- Discover how your body language can help you maintain an optimistic outlook and assure a positive first impression.
- Find out how to give and receive criticism without becoming defensive or putting other people on the defensive.
- Discover a time proven formula to help you realize your true power and ability to respond effectively in every situation.
- Watch cooperation and communication improve dramatically as you put new understanding of yourself and others to work immediately with the tools and ideas that you’ll learn in this action-packed program
Come and enjoy yourself in a fun, supportive and highly interactive atmosphere.
“Maggie Reigh is learning made fun! Dynamic, riveting, clear & to the point-gets you involved in the interactive process of learning.” Toastmasters, District Conference
Stress Management Solutions
Discovering your optimum stress level helps you achieve what you want to achieve, and prevents burn out and the occurrence of stress related diseases.
- Assess how you currently handle stress in your life and learn to recognize the 5 early signs of overstress.
- Experience the power of laughter as it melts your stress away
- Create strategies to increase the joy in your life and reduce dangerous stress levels.
- Understand the stress cycle so you can interrupt and control it instead of allowing it to control you.
- Learn a quick and easy way to energize yourself and eliminate fatigue and afternoon “fog”.
- Find out how to control “stress emotions’ and change debilitating stress habits.
- Learn how to make decisions that ensure your life is traveling in the direction you want.
- Bring balance to your life and increase effectiveness.
- Discover how emotional awareness and honesty can help you avoid crippling conflicts and enjoy more meaningful relationships.
- Recognize hidden stress factors and formulate a plan to deal with them creatively and effectively.
Put your life into perspective and your energy into the things that count!
“Very interesting and informative – well worth recommending even for senior directors and managers to help you understand others.” M.K., Woolgar Insurance, England
So You’ve Hired Employees… Now, How Do You Keep Them?
Avoid the 3 Massive Mistakes Most Managers Make that Drive Employees Away!
Did you know… employees often don’t quit their jobs; they most often quit because of unresolved issues in the workplace! your middle management techniques underlie the number one reason employees quit. S Research indicates that the cost of hiring and retraining is approximately one and a half times the departing employee’s yearly salary.
What if you could create a cooperative, productive and inviting environment with just a few effective and sound tools to train and retain your employees? How would that change your workplace… and the company profits?
This dynamic and interactive seminar will show you how to:
- Build team spirit, improve employee relations, and increase productivity.
- Give and receive guidance and feedback without creating defensiveness
- Understand personality types and learn how to bring out the best in all of them.
- Reduce stress levels and resolve internal and external issues more effectively
- Stand in your own power while empowering others to take initiative and find solutions.
Discover the secrets to gaining employee loyalty and get the respect and influence that you really want and need to do your job well!
“Great presentation! Inspiring , very helpful and enjoyable … I’m positive that everyone can say they can use these tools to make the Dunes and ourselves better at managing stress and managing staff – both go hand in hand and lead to better, healthier self and home life.” Jocelyn Langlois, The Dunes Golf and Winter Club
“The hallmark of your professionalism is your flexibility in working with a broad cross-section of adults and children in groups and your ability to accommodate individual needs within that context. Maggie, your presentation and facilitation skills are superior.” Lynn Malinsky, Coordinator Healthy Children Initiatives
Building Trust and Rapport with Your Clients
Have you ever wanted to be more convincing, more dynamic or leave a more memorable impression? Studies reveal that body language accounts for at least 60% of our total communication. Are you making the best of that 60%?
In this highly participatory and fun filled seminar:
- Discover how to communicate integrity and gain trust with others.
- Learn how to extend your influence by projecting confidence and poise.
- Increase awareness of your own body language and learn how to shift away from debilitating mental and emotional states.
- Explore strategies to reduce conflict and other time wasting power struggles.
- Connect more easily and effectively with others.
- Reduce stress and increase productivity as you improve your health and well-being.
This seminar is recommended for sales people, teachers, speakers, lawyers, business managers and others who want to communicate with sincerity and impact.
“Your seminar was a great success for us. Without exception the staff reports that they were happy the format was casual and light and that they enjoyed learning in a relaxed informal atmosphere after a whole day of work.” Nature’s Fare, Vernon BC
Team Building for High Productivity
In this highly experiential workshop you will discover ways to work together to create the synergy that will carry your organization to new heights of productivity and customer care.
- Activities help reveal individual strengths and differences and how they can benefit the entire team.
- Fun-filled exercises increase each team member’s ability to give and receive feedback, dramatically improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning from each other.
- Learn how to recognize your own creativity and unique style and how they contribute to group productivity.
- Explore the reasons why conflict often arises in group projects and how to avoid the damage that conflict can cause.
- Learn how to stand up for yourself without putting others down, or allowing others to put you down.
- Discover techniques to deal with those “difficult people” you encounter in life and still maintain optimism and professionalism.
- Experience the power of uniting group focus to achieve a specified task.
Small and whole group activities provide the opportunities to determine strategies and principles that achieve higher productivity, promote creativity, and streamline efficiency.
Phone: 250.766 4900